Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Keanna helps me find a tree

Dear Family and Friends,
This afternoon Keanna and I drove to the local Lowes and waded through hundreds of beautiful Christmas trees. Finally we found one that was just right, its little but perfect in shape and Keanna loves it. On Friday evening she and I will begin to decorate it providing I can locate some decorations by then. We had a fun afternoon. This morning I drove over to Hayward to see a house. Once I left the car I discovered that the foggy morning was also very chilly so I was glad for a little jacket I found somewhere in a closet. The nice owner never showed up and I was on a tight time crunch as I had to get back to pick up Keanna at 12:45 from school. When I got back to the car the cell phone had no service. So I quickly drove until several bars appeared and I could make a call. I was able to locate her and then drive to her office where she gave me a check.
Once I arrived in Discovery Bay I had just enough minutes to stop by the bank and deposit the check bringing the account back into the positive side. Once I got home I discovered that another check had arrived in the mail so I got that one in also. Its been a very tight time, always is around the end of the month.
After our tree finding adventure I delivered Keanna to her music class and then headed home first stopping to pick up meds at CVS. After I arrived at home I picked up the gym bag which was in the bug and drove back to town to work out. I met a guy tonight that is just starting back to the club and likes to play racquet ball so perhaps in the future we can play. He said that when he was coming to the club on a regular basis he would do 250 crunches. I just about croak with just 24 crunches although I noticed that they were much easier tonight with less residual pain, is that progress or did I just do them wrong?
Tomorrow I'm off to a little town over in the valley to do an appraisal and wonder of wonders I pick up a check there too. Nice and I'm thankful, very thankful for every dime.
Now its time for bed, Ken, my drill master called to say we were walking in the morning, that 6:15 business comes early.

Love to all

Tim
ps Patty brought a lovely Christmas basket this afternoon and Keanna and I had a blast opening it and enjoying all the color and the treats. It was a special moment.

No comments: