Sunday, December 27, 2009

More Pain!!

Hi
As I write I've just completed sipping a bowl of soup and while I have to eat something the nasty tooth really sets up a roar when disturbed in any way.
Thanks to a full vicodin at bedtime last night I slept a full night and didn't get out of the cozy bed until 8:45. Sleeping is preferred to being awake. I had a yogurt and oatmeal for breakfast and then prepared to drive to Palo Alto for a driveby inspection. I found that a Starbucks felt good on the hurting area and I stretched it out to the bay. On the way home I located a Taco Bell and had a little bowl of beans and a burrito. I can tell by my bodies signs when I have to eat something due to low blood sugar.
I drove home and managed to chat with friends, even talking causes a degree of pain. At this point the pain is more widespread than just the tooth so I'm not sure what is going on. In the morning I plan to visit the office of Mike Todorovic our local dentist. I hope he can provide some help. I have work to do but the pain is so intense that I just want to sleep.
This evening I borrowed a nice piece of wood from Ray and Lois and have enjoyed the fire it produced. Starr and I have been tucked under our favorite blanket and watched some uplifting CSI New York and Bones.
I just took another full pain pill so I have a bit before it kicks in and I need to be in bed when that happens. I feel pretty helpless right now as the pain dominates everything. This evening was helped by calls to Jerry, Jason and Dolly. In spite of the pain of talking it was better than doing nothing.
One of my clients emailed to ask if I could do a 24 hour rush on one in Antioch. I think I can, sure hope so, I never want to let clients down.
Please remember me in your prayers tonight. I've been praying too in hopes some help will be found soon. I've been careful to take the antibiotics which should hold off the infection.
I am so thankful to have a warm house with a nice wood stove, firewood from Ron and Art, Jerry and tonight Ray and Lois. I've always found a warm fire to be a spirits booster and frankly the heat it generates tonight has been great too.
Love to all,

Tim

No comments: