Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A very long day

Dear Friends and Family,
Am I ever glad to be able to chat with you. I've finally completed an appraisal that I started working on at 3 this afternoon. Its the one for the beautiful 4 plex in the Oakland hills near Montclair, so nice and such a steal at only just over $900K.
Now finally I can give some thought to going to bed. Its been a very intense day and I've just had to remind myself to be very thankful that at this time of year I even have work.
However I'm really sore from sitting in this chair that looks better than it sits after a few hours. The dogs have been faithfully watching over me all day and enjoyed having me home. I got them a slurpy dog treat yesterday so this evening I divided it up between them. Wow did they make that disappear, felt good to do something for someone.

Tomorrow is going to be so busy I just can't believe it, I need to be in several places at the same time, we will just have to see how it all works out.

Ken and I walked this morning and we really felt the cold. The walk was fine but oh the chill when we faced the wind. I've been sipping hot drinks all day and finally just gave up and set the heat back up to a level I could live with, 63 was just too cold. I'd build a fire but I've not felt I had the time to do that today.

Yet in light of where I was last week at this time I don't mind working hard and with some intensity. Spoke to Nikki today and they were having fun. She is having me sell some little zumi pets or something like that in the morning to a local lady, can't believe what people pay for these things, oh well, this way I can help a bit.

So now dear friends I'm off to bed. I deserve it and I'm going to enjoy it the whole night. Someday I'll even have to change the sheets again!! Don't even ask how long its been. Yes I know I need a woman around but who can afford them? Yet the thought of someone to talk to and share dreams with sure seems nice, someday maybe.

Right now, good night.

love

tim

No comments: