Monday, December 21, 2009

Working in the rain

Good evening,
* 9:15 Oakland hills quadruplex appraisal in the rain

* 1:20 Boulder Creek appraisal in the rain

These are the high points of the day. Nice people all around and decent properties but frankly its not as much enjoyment as Hawaii.

After grocery shopping on the way home from the gym tonight I came home and the house seemed so quiet, so lonely, when does the excitement and fun kick in from being on your own? I guess any day now. Perhaps if I was in love with myself like some people I see then I would enjoy my own company more but I'm not at all. I will tell you this, I have hurting muscles everywhere tonight, its been over a week since I've been to the club and I can feel it. Yet it is a good feeling because here I am at 61 starting to do something I've never really done before and I'm doing it on my own which for me is really a challenge. Now when Ken calls like he often does and says, are we walking tomorrow, then that makes it sort of easy to say yes and in the morning before first light we will be walking.

At this point I have so many loose ends in my work and private life, its hard to know where to begin. Now friend Sylvia would make a list and have everything done by noon. While I admire that organization I have no idea of how to go about it. There are forms to file, bills to get paid, other forms to get filled out, decisions to make and on it goes. To say I feel overwhelmed would be understatement.

Right now I'm so tired I'm going to say good night to all of you family and friends and sleep.

Love

tim

No comments: