Sunday, December 20, 2009

Keeping busy

Dear Family and Friends,
10:25 and I'm quite ready to crash. Its ended up being a long day. I started with an inspection in San Mateo and then drove to Carmel Valley, it turned out to be 100 miles from San Mateo which was a shock. This time I located the house without any problem. No wonder since I took a view of the house from space, a plat map and the MLS description of how to locate the property. This time there were no turkeys to attack, perhaps Thanksgiving took care of them!
After finding the one property I needed to photograph I then headed back toward home.
Art called to invite me once again to drop by for a visit so once I arrived in Gilroy I did just that.

What fun to visit Art and Connie and one never leaves hungry. Their home is lovely and the food was great. I didn't get away until almost 9 pm but the drive home was uneventful with a bit of rain and minimal traffic. Once home I greeted Starr and Lady, fed the fish, loaded my pill box for the week and now I'm blogging.

I was delighted to see some incoming comments regarding a new name for the blog, please keep the ideas coming, they are winners and I thank you for them.

This evening I miss my kidos who are so far away. I know they are having a great time but I still miss them, they are such smile makers.

So here we go into a new week, a week that will culminate in Christmas. Is it time to begin my shopping? Or my Christmas cards?

Sending love to all and thanks to those who helped make this such a special weekend.

Tim

No comments: