Thursday, April 9, 2009

In the rain

Dear Family and Friends,
Today I've enjoyed meeting a family who have 8 children. Not all live at home any longer but there was a whole lot of happy memories in that place. I got to measure the house in the rain but it wasn't bad, comps were nearby and I was back from Lodi before 1 pm. I settled in for the rest of the afternoon to get some work done and I'm relieved to say, I've finished a couple rather challenging ones. Gradually I'm starting to find ways to create this new form that we all love so much. Learning curves for people who are 60 take a bit longer than when you were young but they are possible.
While I worked inside I could hear various degrees of rain falling outside. The dogs have stayed close and kept me good company. George, the yellow cat, has found the bird nest beside the garden window in the kitchen and lays there by the hour watching the nest while the birds are just on the other side of the window. Its amazing to watch.
This evening Nikki let me know that they were going to tumbling so I took a break, you just don't get to see kids all the time, got to enjoy them. Then we had a quick bite but this time my bean and cheese burrito had rice, lettuce, tomatoes and was a lot more tasty and healthy.
Wishing you all a good night,

love

tim
ps Art and Connie are out on the road in their camper tonight and in spite of the rain are having a great time so far. Oh to be retired! Sounds fun.

1 comment:

Bob and Carrol. said...

Good Morning Tim,

Raining again today, seems like it will never quit but it has been a very easy rain and We do need the moisture.

We will be having Choir Practice this evening, getting ready for Special Music on the 25th.

The "Train" will be running again Sat evening if You should care to join Us , come on over!

Have a good weekend and let's hope We get some SUNSHINE for a change.

Love You,

Bob & Carrol.