Monday, April 19, 2010

11.8

Yep, that's the official number at tonight's weight watchers meeting. I'll take it. To celebrate I went to dinner at UNO's over in Antioch but brought half of the pizza home in a box. Oh it was so good and I was so ready to eat. Had to measure a house in the wind and chilly night air so the warm soup and food was extra special.
Ken and I did our normal 5K event this morning around Willow Lake and then went our own ways to work. After my shower and breakfast I sat down in the work chair for a minute and an hour later I was waking up stiff and sore. Once awake I drove to Stockton to do a review for a new company, yea!, came home and wrote it up, emailed it out and on time. Then I headed for Antioch but discovered along the way that I had left the file at home yet upon arriving at home I discovered that the file had actually been in the car the entire time but was buried deep in my brief case. It happens but I hate to make a misstep when I'm working, oh I hate to even make one wrong turn during the day.

My brother Jerry is arriving Thursday afternoon from Weed. He will be with me for the weekend and we enjoy time together. He is older but in better shape than I am. We'll probably take an overnight up at Jackson Rancheria and enjoy their wonderful RV park.

So I'm going to sign off now. I woke after falling asleep last night and came down to work from 11:30 until about 12:45, I was wide awake and just wasting time. Hope to sleep the entire night tonight without interruption. That is unless you want to call. I always want to hear from you!

So good night,

love

tim

No comments: