Monday, April 12, 2010

So very slow

Dear Family and Friends,
In my 22 years I've never see it this slow order wise. A few are creeping in and I'm glad to see them. I've spent most of the day writing one report. Its for a huge house on 11 acres of grapes, the house is nearly 6700 sf and has just about everything one could wish for in a home. Writing a report for such a property really challenges the appraiser so I feel challenged.
This evening I went to Weight Watchers and the room was packed with people, talk was helpful and comments made by the audience were helpful too.
Then I went to the gym and huffed and puffed my way through the series of machines that I know about. I also met a guy who I have sort of known in the past, he plays raquet ball so there is a chance that I might get to move into that as well. I dearly love racquet ball, played at graduate school, played in Tracy but have not played for many years. In my mind it is the best game there is, better than tennis, more intense and it challenges your whole body. Once you start playing you improve physically very fast so I'm hoping something can come of that. I've not ventured even near the door to the spinning room yet. My tail bone is still bruised and sitting comes with a price so I'm going to get my bike down and start riding more, work into the spinning room experience.
I'm pretty much alone most of the time with little field work available. Its just me and the dogs and we tend to get along pretty well. Today for lunch I took the time to saute mushrooms and asparagus and then added them to a bowl of sliced up romaine hearts, chopped up tomatoes, 0 calorie dressing. It was a feast. Now the lettuce is gone, the tomatoes are gone so a little shopping trip needs to be on the horizon.
Good night all

love

tim

No comments: