Thursday, April 1, 2010

Aftermath

Dear Family and Friends,
I woke this morning to discover that I was not feeling well at all. Gradually as the warm shower and moving about kicked in I started to feel somewhat better. After breakfast I took my pills as I normally do but this time I also included the new shot. This time I decided to do it in my lower tummy and the reaction was swift, pain lingered for minutes afterwards. Yesterday when I gave it in the upper arm there was no reaction. Today for several hours I felt strange in the area of the shot. Did I hit a nerve or what? Couple that with the fact that I felt a Mack truck had hit me. The 35 minutes of spinning class really did a number on me. So it has been a very strange day. I worked this morning and got one out, then I went to a Brentwood property to do a relocation appraisal. This property was really nice, excellent landscaping, side hill mounted pebble tec pool with spa and waterfall.
By the time I got through with the inspection I was feeling pretty rough so I went to Diggers, a funky little diner located nearby and had a vegetarian sandwich on rye. It was great. I then drove home and collapsed into the recliner where I slept until 5:30. Nikki called to let me know they were just going into the gym for Keanna's class. So I roused myself and drove in to witness her lively activities and to help with Kallie.
Now I've just arrived home from having dinner at La Villa, a place we all love. Kallie has learned to dig her chip into the beans so that was her entire meal and at times she had a fully loaded chip to me.
At this point I'm heading to bed. Tomorrow I hope to feel much better, recovered from the spinning class enough to do an appraisal in Concord and another in Vallejo.
Good night to all,

love

tim

No comments: