Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bleak Easter

Dear Family and Friends,
This has just been a chilly rainy day. Anyone searching for eggs today needed a rain coat. I woke up feeling very ill and have spent the majority of the day sleeping, drinking water, making little meals and just trying to stay warm. Mid day I built a fire with piece of wood I had borrowed from Lois and Ray weeks ago. It made a perfect fire and it heated things up for hours. For lunch due to a severe ache in my mid section I decided to try to put some good things in for a change. I prepared some mushrooms and asparagus in a fry pan with olive oil, headed half a can of pinto beans and then had that for lunch. It tasted wonder. For breakfast I once again had steel cut oats. I've not been eating very much since I've been feeling so rough. I have kept water beside me all day long and drank several large bottles. I started on antibiotics again today to try to head off this increasingly ugly illness. I hope it can turn things around. I also located a large container of special bug killing wipes. From now on I'll wipe out the mask each morning with a wipe, try to kill the bugs and no reinfect myself.
Late this afternoon I decided I needed to get some work out so a while ago I emailed a report and I'm working on another one now. As I work I can hear the rain really coming down outside. At least the tomato plants will get a nice soaking by nature.
I'm heading to bed even though it is only 9:10. I hope and pray that I'll feel better soon. This is very depressing.
Hope your Easter was a bit more exciting than mine but it felt good to stay in, stay warm and get lots of rest.
Sending love to all,

Tim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tim,
Sorry to hear you are feeling bad again. This is just a suggestion but do you change to a new tooth brush after being sick? If not you can be reinfecting yourself that way. Once you begin feeling better after being on the antibiotics throw away the old toothbrush and get a new one.
Hope you start adjusting to the new meds soon. Praying you feel better too.