Friday, April 2, 2010

At last its Friday evening

Dear Family and Friends,
As days go this is a gray day, misty rain, overcast skies, windy weather. Mid day I measured a big house in Vallejo, some of the belongings of the former owner were still there including a computer and monitor in the living room. Once I was through with that house I found Olive Garden and had a bit of lunch. Then it was on to Concord to do a driveby of a condo that is being foreclosed.
Upon arriving at home I rested a bit, since the spinning class and the start of the new diabetes medicine I've felt pretty wasted and catching some rest is great.
After the nap I took time to clean the van as a friend is using it this weekend. I even had it washed but of course the rain will quickly make that a mute point. Lois has returned from her time in San Jose and was willing to help me deliver the van to where it needed to be. As we drove back in the bug I noticed that the fuel was very low. By the time we pulled into the driveway here in Discovery Bay the mileage shows 600 miles on this tank. Wow that is the most I've ever driven on a tank.
I had a nice surprise when I opened the email this evening. Capital One is depositing money for more appraisals I have completed. What a great way to begin the Sabbath.
Good night friends and family, may you have a meaningful Easter weekend and take time to remember the most important reason, He is risen.

love to all

Tim

No comments: