Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Strange

Hi
Once again I've managed to get a late start to going to bed. But its been so nice to talk with friends this evening.
This has been a strange day for me. I've encountered a new experience. Probably due to the new medicine I've been having a confusing array of emotions and physical symptoms. Today it was like I had downed a gallon of coffee. I could not stop the sensation of needing to keep moving all the time, nerves were on edge and I could not concentrate on work or anything else. Finally I decided to wade through a deep stack of papers that needed to be filed or put away, then I discovered that the business line was dead, no wonder the calls were not coming through. About an hour later and thanks to the second tech the digital line was working again. While he was at it he also called me on my video phone and the picture was perfect, he there in his office in N. Carolina and me sitting at my desk in California. Once the phone line began to work again I tried to settle down and get a report written. I finally finished the report and decided to go to the gym but then doubt clouded that, I would be alone and what if my body did not react to exercise well and I passed out or something.
I had taken my blood at around 5 and it was down to 106 which for me is low. Now two hours later I finally decided to eat so I made a small baked potato, sauteed some mushrooms and added cottage cheese. I drank a class of V8 juice and after the meal was over my inner world of the jitters finally started to calm down a bit. Dr. Jim thought perhaps it was due to the new medicine and getting used to it. So now I'm heading to bed.
The antibiotic has slammed the illness I was having on Sunday and I'm feeling pretty well on that front, little coughing, less stuffy head.
I'm also suffering from a chronic lack of new orders. I'm writing up orders I have already seen but unless something changes soon I'll be out of work soon. Can we pray for work for all who need it.
So I'm going to say goodnight now. Its been a strange day for sure.

Love

tim

No comments: