Thursday, April 22, 2010

I've started a new blog

Hi everyone.



I have started a new blog today. This is the third one. The first was written while Nan was battling so bravely with the GIST cancer that eventually claimed her life. The second was written as I dealt with the immediate recovery from the terrible loss and learning to live without her with me. Today I venture into a new blog called Life with Mustard. you can easily access it at lifewithmustard.blogspot.com and I hope you can make the leap with me over to the new blog.
Thank you faithful reader.

Tim
If you have trouble reading the new blog, click over at the side to see the second version, not sure what happened to the very first blog, its hidden and I don't know why.

4 comments:

greenjars said...

be strong be calm, everything is water under the bridge

sophia smith said...

Hi..Welcome to blogger.com..I am waiting for your different article..keep posting..I am going to follow your blog...keep posting..

raymeds.com

dui lawyer mesa az said...

I look forward for more blogs now from you. Welcome again!

Microsoft Office said...

Outlook 2010 adapts its performance by displaying either a preview of a message or the full message, depending on the network speed. Microsoft Outlook 2010 download blocks e-mail messages and files from people not on your Safe Senders List.