Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Amelia

Dear Family and Friends,
I'm just back from seeing a movie I expected to be good but it was great. Beautiful scenery, music and excellent story line. This is one I plan to purchase.
I've worked in this morning and then at 1:45 I picked up Keanna. We journeyed to McDonalds where she devoured her chicken mcnuggets, had two apple juice boxes and enjoyed letting off some steam in the play area.
By the time we reached home she had her homework done and then she started on the jello supply. She enjoyed watching some episodes of Clifford the Big Red Dog that were on the DVR and then I drove her to the bagel shop where she attends a special music class. She talked me into a mini bagel before class. This girl has learned how to eat and is growing stronger every day. What fun she is to have around and to hear all the new expressions, to have her read nearly everything we pass, its all grand.
Tomorrow I drive to Carmel to see a house so the travel should be enjoyable.

Good night to all,

love

tim

No comments: