Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A big day

Dear Family and Friends,
10 pm and I'm out of energy yet the weary state comes from accomplishing a lot today. I've just sent out an appraisal for Patterson, imagine 2,800 sf of beautiful home for $190K, only problem you have to live in Patterson, a cute little town that is about an hour from anything and 2 hours from the Bay area via a nasty commute. Thousands of homes have gone into foreclosure there many of which are still standing empty for forlorn. Gradually deals are being made and buyers who desire a nice home but can't afford one anywhere else are taking the step and buying in Patterson.
Earlier I emailed out on for a condo over in San Jose in a very nice little development of 228 units. It was 1000 sf and sold for $395K, once again location is king.
This morning I woke up, chatted with the dogs for awhile and finally came downstairs. I made steel cut oats this morning, they were very good. I left shortly thereafter for Oakland and then Richmond. My phone was busy today as there are lots of things happening many at the same time and all needing attention. Unfortunately this has been a day of intense coughing and headache but I just had to set how I felt aside and keep working. The Richmond house was much cuter than the Oakland one and both sold way above their list prices.
My good book by Dan Brown has ended so I'm back to listening to the talking heads on XM with some music tucked in between. Today I even listened to country for awhile. Pretty good stories in those songs.
So now its time to give it all up and go to bed.
So I send you my best, Ken just called to ask me to walk so I know how tomorrow starts! Cold, brrr.
love to all,

Tim

No comments: