Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sabbath comes to a close

Dear Family and Friends,


Its early evening, a fire is burning and I'm watching the weather channel as it tells the story of 1993 flooding in the midwest. Its an amazing story, the power of water unleashed can be so destructive.


Rod did a great job with the sermon today in church in Tracy and afterwards I wandered around until I ended up at Olive Garden. I've not been there by myself for a very very long time. Today the service was perfect the salad tasty, the bread perfect just like Nikki and I like it, I ordered a lunch portion of eggplant so I ended up walking out feeling satisfied but not stuffed.



Once I arrived home I rested and watched the christian dish channels. Now its evening and I have a little fire burning and I'm watching the weather channel. For the young readers this is what you have to look forward to. Saturday night watching the weather channel. Exciting.

So for now I wish you a good week to come.

Love

tim

1 comment:

Deborah W said...

Hi Tim, I'm glad you had a good holiday; I love the photo of you and the three grands! Now you're having a brief rest and soon it will be back in the saddle, working, working, so enjoy this quiet time.

Deborah