Monday, November 9, 2009

Milan lays it out

Dear Family and Friends,
I've just come from the Club One where Milan kindly led me from machine to machine and then proceeded to find every wasted muscle in my body and stretch it. The equipment at the club is excellent, comfortable and unrelenting. She used a mixture of humor and experience to find the right weight, the correct settings and then wrote it all down on a form. I enjoy walking through the door and I think my body will respond to the machines rapidly as it has done before.
Today was a very busy one with last minute research at the office, then a trip through traffic to San Jose to see the first of three properties. It was a very attractive townhome in a nicely developed project.
After leaving San Jose I drove to nearby Palo Alto where I found an overbuilt home in a very nice neighborhood. The home showed lots of wear and tear.
Then it was on to Discovery Bay for a quick check of the mail, yes finally a couple checks. I quickly made a deposit which was needed since the Blue Cross monthly premium had hit the bank and $840 needed to be covered. From the bank I drove directly to Stockton where I say one of the nicest homes I've seen all year. The owner did a great job after purchasing it and it is turn key perfect.
Now I'm home after my session at the club and I'm already starting to feel the burn of muscles that are not happy, yet it is a wonderful sensation reminding me that I even have muscles that are waking up. When I leave the computer I'm going up and filling the jetted tub in my bathroom with hot steamy water and relaxing for a bit. I think I've earned it today. I'm thankful for the checks that came in and for work to see and do. Truly I live life day by day without a great deal of future planning. Long term I see myself at about 175 lbs, financially climbing out of the abyss and eating more salads, veges, fruits and feeling better in general. I look forward to doing some traveling again, even cruising.
My life is so enhanced by the love and concern of my great kids. They treat me just right, they help, they suggest, they include and yet they can live their own lives without placing undue stress on me. They are great, all four of them.
Sending love to all,

Tim

1 comment:

carol and roger said...

Hi Tim,
You did it! You took the first step toward good health. Good for you! Keep up the good work even when it seems hopeless. Hang on and keep on truckin'. Be patient! You CAN do it ~ one step at a time... Are you still walking in the mornings?
Carol