Thursday, November 12, 2009

Staying warm, brrr its 52 degrees!

Dear Family and Friends,
Ken and I walked this morning and when I came home the house was warm and cozy, that is until 8:30 when the furnace quits for the day. I've been working in the office all day and my feet have been cold the whole time. Is it a senior thing?
For a change I did not go out today to see a property. Instead I stayed in and did value checks for possible deals, worked to clean up my desk and finally booked a flight for Christmas. I have sorted this over for a long time and decided that I could spare a few days away with the family in a warmer climate so Kona it is on the 12Th of December.
This evening Lois offered to let me use her router to see if that would help my system work better. After we hooked it up nothing would work but finally after prayer and switching cables over and over it now works again. Then Lois asked if I was interested in Subway, suddenly that sounded very good so we went to have a sandwich and the break was nice. I took the van so I could use the heated seats. Besides its not been out of the garage since Marilyn left.
Tomorrow I'm off to Marin county to see a sale in Fairfax. Comps look good, the house is cute so it should be an enjoyable day. I always love to go to Marin, beautiful views of the bay and values are strong there.
Right now I'm giving it up for the day. In general I'm feeling much better, less headaches, less coughing and a lot more energy. Even the one workout session has made it easier to move, to stretch and to live.
I did an amazing thing today, I forgot I had put eggs on to boil and the next thing I knew there was a small explosion in the kitchen as eggs began to pop since the pan was out of water. Funny how fast the water can be gone at a full boil.

Love to all

Tim

No comments: