Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Art is a great helper

Dear Ones,
Quick blog this evening. I'm so sorry that responding to this blog is becoming so difficult. I will try to look into it to find out why.
Art arrived this morning to a real mess. The power failed to the entire office about 9 am so I spent valuable time using extension cords to make things work again. By the time I did research and got ready we were late, so late that the doctor could not see me today so had to reschedule the consult for the 15th. I hope my tooth holds together that long. Then we shot comps in Stockton in Weston Ranch and headed to Lincoln near Roseville. That home proved to be very well kept and attractive. Then we joined Barb and Gerry for lunch. Then back for the comp photos and then headed home. I was so sleepy with all the carbs that Art drove. I slept and he fought traffic all the way home.
This evening we had a surprise visit from Sylvia and we talked recovery and found out that we both were doing pretty well in the process. Both Art and I enjoyed having her visit. Then I worked on making a quick meal, it was too late for Art to eat. Then meds, some important office work, open the mail, found the important papers had arrived from the insurance company, built a fire to take the chill off and now am ready to hit the hay. Tomorrow I drive to Cotatti, near Santa Rosa to see a ranch and then back here to work if I can stay awake.

I'm dealing with blood sugar issues right now. The numbers are way higher than they should be so exercise has become vital. Art and I are going round the lake in the morning, its 3 miles and will prepare me for the next time with Ken, my walking neighbor.

So good night my friends,

love

tim

3 comments:

Carol and Roger said...

Good Morning from NC ~ I think!
I haven't had much luck sending these things lately so we'll see if they actually go before I lose this.

I'm sorry you missed your dental appointment yesterday. You had your heart set on it! Well, maybe not. Your day sounded a bit disconnected, but I'm glad Art was there to drive you home at least even if you didn't feed him.... poor guy. Be careful with those sugar issues! We don't want you falling asleep at the wheel. You won't always have Art to drive you home.

Perhaps today will bring you a more sane day without power failures, storms, sleeping on the job.....

We love you and continue to keep you close in thought and prayer.

Love and prayers ~ Carol

Bob & Carrol said...

Hi Tim,

Sorry about the Power failure. What a mess !

Good to read that Art took the wheel while You got some rest.

Like I told You earlier My last root canal job took nearly a Year to complete so You are just getting started. It is a wearing ordeal to be sure.

We still have down fences and now it is raining again so till it dries a bit We just deal with the mess. Glad that we have Good Neighbors.

I'm signed in with a New Account again this Morning, Can't figure out how else to get a message in.
Maybe Jason could help You set this blog up like the last one. That was never a problem because it would accept Anonymous Comments.
That seems to be the Key to allow access without a Password or setting up an account every time You want to respond.

Have a good Day , We will be thinking about You as We remember better days when We had our departed loved ones here with Us.

Love You,

Bob & Carrol.

Wes said...

Art is the real problem!

Yes, those of us lucky to know Art know that he is a high energy high output person. Don't invite him over unless you have a lot of power available. You can't do it with an extension card Tim. I won't handle ART power. It will just melt.

The blood sugar is not just a in need to walk deal. Although that will help. It is, I better eat lots more fruit and vegetables. If you are not careful we will have to SHOOT you. With insulin that is. Push away from the table and walk around it 3 times. Now that's the spirit!

Wes