Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hello Dolly...

Today was good because I got to have lunch with Dolly, Bart and Deb, I was on time to the oral surgeon appointment, he only charged $910 to put me to sleep ( in the old days when I preached I did that for free), he will actually put me to sleep on Tuesday the 22ND, Nikki and Keanna invited me to dinner and the food was great, I've not frozen and instead stayed near the space heater, the day was great because Ken let me walk with him this morning, I lost another pound, American Idol has been a hoot this evening and now I can head to bed.

How has your day been? Carol and Roger mentioned some rather nasty weather, ice, very cold, snow, brrrr. I hope they keep their fire burning and that their power does not fail again.

I made a very full day of appointments for the central valley on Thursday. I hope, pray that there will not be dense fog that morning or getting there will be dangerous and will take too much time. I'm going down as far as Hanford which is a couple hours from here but with 5 to see in that day it makes the trip more than worth it.

Everyday I'm feeling better and can move about more freely without so much pain and stiffness. Learning to leave some of the foods I used to love behind is challenging to say the least. Seasoned Fry's are a special love of mine. But being healthy and being around for the three grandchildren, well that is worth it all. Can you please keep me in your prayers that I might be able to maintain this path toward better health.

love

tim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Tim,

We are so proud of the way you are taking care of yourself. Keep up the good work!

Rodney, Shay, Gunnar & Camden

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Tim,

The Sunshine is very welcome today after all that miserable Fog the past few days.

Glad that You are making some progress on the Health front and now for the Tooth Adventure!

Our New fence looks great and with the new steel poles it should stay that way for a long time to come.

We went to see "National Treasure " Yesterday afternoon, Not bad but Impossible!

Have a good day,

Bob & Carrol.