Saturday, July 25, 2009

Art and Connie come to town

Dear Family and Friends,
Tonight there is a beautiful 5Th wheel trailer in my driveway. It is hooked up to a new 30 amp dedicated breaker that I just finished. I had help from neighbors on both sides and it felt good to have that kind of caring and advice from friends.
Art and Connie arrived about lunch time, just about the time I was beginning to consider eating. I had thought Red Robin for a garden burger but instead they asked for instructions to a nice little Mexican place in Brentwood where we have all eaten before. So I met them there and they had found a safe place to park their traveling rig which is nearly 50 feet long. We had a very nice lunch, I really like it when a place will use whole beans in a burrito. Then we came home and Art and Connie backed the trailer in perfectly and set it up. We hooked up water and electrical power and turned it on. Wow it worked, even running their AC which of course was the whole purpose of the dedicated line. I'm thinking of other uses for the plug, Christmas tree lights, electric edger, power tools for the side dog run area etc.
This morning I caught some of the worship hour at Loma Linda, as usual very thoughtful and inspiring and then this evening I caught their vesper hour which had some outstanding music, then I switched channels to find an organ concert at Andrews which was incredible.
I'm really trying to fix more substantial things to eat so my body is full instead of being constantly hungry. This evening I did Lima Beans in the microwave and some meal starter vegi burger in the fry pan. This time I broke an egg into the burger as it was simmering and a little soy sauce, wow was that good. Then I cut up two fresh tomatoes from Steve's garden and added some low fat cottage cheese for a very tasty meal. For drinking I had a bottle of green tea. Less any of you think I am starving well I'm not, I just rely on quick fixes too much, bread with peanut butter is not a whole meal yet many times that is what I end up eating.
This evening I've been enjoying the DVR which friends and family have taught me to use. I was watching CSI New York. I really enjoy the main guy in that show. Gary someone. He is very bullish on the troops and does a lot to raise money for their kids and in the show he really plays a believable role.
Tomorrow is Ray's birthday. He is my neighbor and friend and this afternoon many of his family have come to visit and enjoy time on the back deck. It is so great to see them have fun, Ray works so hard on very hot days when I wish he could just relax and retire so its good to see he and Lois have so much fun with kids and their friends.
I'm feeling much better and am just starting a book that I purchased from someone on the net. It is a book about discipline and I'm fully persuaded that I need discipline more than anything else in my life. I have so many blessings and opportunities before me and I just really need to get it together figure out what I want and then do it. I'm suddenly realizing that I've let ACN just go by the wayside. I'm totally sold on the products the company offers and I believe with hard work I can make a success of it. For example how would you like to be able to have your own video phone in your home? You pick up the phone and call your family any place in the world and if they have a video phone you can both talk and see each other. Now that is special and the nice thing is since it uses VOP your calls have no long distance charges. You can even leave video messages for others who have video phones. yes it costs something to get started but after that the cost of the phone the monthly charge is about $30 which is probably less than your land line costs right now and it has tons of features. For example you can set it to blast, meaning when the phone rights you can set it to call forward to several phones at the same time so no matter where you are you get the call. You can also set it to send a email message to your email account telling you about the message and even reads out a phone number. For those of you with grandchildren it is a super way to see what they are doing in school on a daily basis or keep a relationship strong. One can even carry the video phone in the suitcase and then plug it into any hotel high speed Internet and it thinks you are at home no matter where you are in the world and you have phone service. In addition I can offer cell service on any of the carriers, cheaper phones than at the dealer, ADP alarm systems, regular land line phone service for fax machines and such. And what we offer is growing. The only way to really know what ACN is about is to come to a meeting at the Hilton in Concord on Thursday nights and see it first hand. Hundreds of people gather to network and learn more of how to communicate good news to others and to make a living as well.
All of this makes good sense, I have a video phone line, a VOP business line, Direct TV and my fax line all through ACN now.
Well here hoping you have a great night and a good Sunday. My cell is 925 998 9855 so I can answer any questions regarding services. Its a super way to save money personally and also a great way to build your own business for the future.

Sending love to one and all,

Tim

No comments: