Thursday, May 29, 2008

Kallie is coming soon.

Dear Family and Friends,
Soon our family will grow by one. Nikki and Steve are set to go to the birthing center at 9 am in the morning where Nikki will get a little help to get this process started. I'm picking up Keanna at 8 am and will have her more or less full time until Nikki comes home.
I had the privilege of taking Keanna and Nikki to dinner at Olive Garden in Tracy this evening. She called about 5 and mentioned she had been thinking about Olive Garden, would I like to go, well yes I would. We had a great time and got to see STeve for a minute before leaving for Tracy. The food was great and afterwards I went to the grief group for a bit. They have become like family and I wanted to check up them to discover how they were doing. We all face challenges but it seems some of the group have things tough right now in their battle to survive cancer. Our leader is about as good as it gets. He is funny, in charge and does an excellent job of letting people speak their feelings and fears as well as their joys.
This morning I went to Stockton to see a place. They let me know that right after I left they had to go to a funeral, a family member had been murdered. So many troubles, so much hurting. Oh Lord help me to cause peace and love, not to cause suffering and pain. Unwind my tight spring that goes off when someone drives strange in front of me or someone is at a light too long or is driving too slow. Lord help me love people like you do, I have so far to go before that is true.
Thank you tonight Lord for this precious new little baby girl who will add to the joy of belong to this family, thank you for such wonderful and perfect gifts, our grandchildren.
This afternoon blessed with a cool breeze I tackled measuring a huge house. It is reported to be over 4,700 SF. Yet it was disappointing in its execution. For such a fine and large home one would expect a certain standard of quality but it seemed that there were so many areas where the house was just average. I was disappointed again and again as I did my inspection. Yes the house was large and it did have 5 bedrooms, 5 and 1/2 bathrooms, a point setting with a huge deck and dock but I could understand why it is selling for less than many smaller homes have sold for.
I walked alone this morning and it seemed to be so far around, having a walking mate certainly helps but Ken is in Reno and Loree is very busy with her lovely daughters.
I hope to have good news by the time I blog again, news about a precious little ladies arrival.
Please keep Roger in your prayers. His hemoglobin held today at 7.7 and Carol says his lips and skin color are much improved. The medical experts continue to treat him and solve the problems he faces. How we love these two people. Meanwhile Bob's mom in Lodi has fallen and has several medical problems including a broken arm. They have been busy moving her to a new facility which is have a higher level of care. She is in her 90s and has lived an amazing life. She and the family need our prayers as they all face this tough time.
Good night my friends and family,
love

tim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tim,

Best of everything to You & Yours today. Please keep Us posted.

Full Day ahead so need to make this brief.

We continue in Prayer for Roger & Carol.

Mother is setteling in and We are hopeing that She will adjust comfortably.

Love You,

Bob & Carrol.