Sunday, June 8, 2008

Clayton graduates







Dear Family and Friends,
This morning Clayton received his diploma and a Bank of American Award at MBA. The weather was perfect and since the service is held outdoors everything was beautiful. I've included several photos from the day.
I started the day with a quick walk to the park with the dogs and at that hour we had it to ourselves. Then back for a quick shower, some yummy breakfast, you see I found this package of breakfast cereal in a cupboard, not sure when we bought it but it seems to be good and there is nothing moving inside the package! Then quickly I try to think of everything, card, best buy gift certificate, camcorder, battery charger, water and snacks in case of diabetes flareup. Set the GPS for Aptos and hit the road. There was little traffic and I arrived at the graduates were beginning to march in. I was exposed to the sun for hours as the service plodded along until finally they marched out happy and with their awards. Julie and Jo had a spread of food prepared and the Leoni's were busy setting it all out and working the BBQ with loads of good things. Clayton opened his presents and seemed to really enjoy his big day. Timothy was happy just to crawl everyplace and enjoyed all the people who wanted to hold him. Later I was surprised to see the time so I headed home by way of Art and Connie's home. Art was loading the motorhome and together we were able to solve the water heater problem. Tomorrow they head out for a long trip to middle America and Connie's sister Liz is traveling with them. They will have a great time.
This evening I am feeling the results of being in the sun way too long today, my face and head is burned fairly red. Touching any of the red areas is not fun. So hope to find some aloe stuff someplace in the bedroom.
Tomorrow I am seeing the one order I have to my name. Its located in San Francisco but I'm delighted to be able to do some work.
I am asking for your help tonight. Each month the financial situation grows a little more iffy as there is less and less work to complete. Please pray that God will guide in this vital area of my life, I would like to continue to meet my obligations but I really need God's help in a special way.
I am happy to report that Pam is now sleeping better, that the pain is less and that the long recovery process has begun for her. She is bravely facing her future and is getting work brought to her from school so she can take care of "business".
So my friends and family, wishing you a restful night and peaceful day tomorrow.

love

tim

1 comment:

Deborah W said...

Hi Tim, thought you might be interested in this article in Scientific American: http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=the-healthy-type. It talks about how therapeutic blogging is! Something we already knew!? Have a great day and work WILL come soon!