Monday, May 18, 2009

certainly busy enough

Dear Family and Friends,
This will be short tonight. I've had an enjoyable day but did not begin to get enough work done. I'm such a social creature that given the choice of working or engaging in conversation well work gets the short end every time. Yet with this new wave of orders also comes very short turn times. I've got to make the turn times work hence the anxiety tonight.
This afternoon I drove over to Vacaville to do a driveby appraisal of a small ranchette. Finding all the comp photos takes a very long time with little gravel roads leading through the rolling hills and many homes fail to have their address number displayed anywhere.
I'm continuing to have work and new orders are arriving. Checks even came in the mail today which will help as the house payment is coming up soon. Today we dealt with payroll, tomorrow we'll start to deal with the other payments.
I spoke to Suzie this evening and she is recovering the point where they are considering a Wednesday or Thursday release. I can sense that she is uneasy with leaving the hospital but I also know she is very tired of it as well.
Life is certainly hurried and rushed right now. No time to relax or enjoy anything any more which makes the wonderful weekend so much more precious. It was good, very good.

So I send my love and hopes for a good week to one and all,

tim

No comments: