Friday, May 29, 2009

Still working











Dear Family and Friends,
I'm writing late tonight. This evening Keanna was in a school concert and it is always so much fun to see her in action. She has been singing the song for weeks and knows it very well. Kallie was full of action too and seemed to like having so many people around.

Earlier in the day I wrote an appraisal and made appointments. I also discovered that my fax line has been turned off. When I signed up for this phone service I asked that it be paid directly from my account. Somehow that did not take place and even though they stated that they have send turn off notices I've seen none. So orders that were expected could not get in. I was livid and ended up not seeing too well for awhile, I think I drove my blood pressure up.

Mid day I finally got away to see properties and inspected the strangest little house in Oakland. It has a very unusual shape and a tiny second floor with 45 degree angles on two of the corners. The bank wants to know what it is currently worth so they can set a price and market it. It has brand new carpet installed today, remodeled bathroom, newer kitchen and a little single car garage. After that inspection for Chevy Chase I next drove to San Lorenzo where I met some very nice people who plan to have a manufactured home constructed on the rear half of their large lot. The appraisal will be a terrific challenge to be sure. I kept an eye on the clock as I wanted enough time to fight traffic and get back to the school to save seats per Nikki's request. I made it with 30 minutes to spare and it all worked out well.

I'm keeping busy to a point so far this week but do not feel well. I'm facing a cross roads regarding the volume of what I eat. Breakfast and lunch are usually planned and prepared using the head but from then on its sort of keep stuffing it in and I feel it the next morning.

Well it is past my bed time so I'll say a quick goodnight or good morning.

Sending love to all,


Tim

1 comment:

Deborah W said...

Hang in there, Tim, and let's hope a better life is ahead. Moderation in all things and, for us, perhaps that means moderation us all things we take into our bodies. Tim, I pray and hope that you will receive the knowledge necessary to understand what is ahead for you.

I'm searching, too.

Deborah at webajeb.