Thursday, May 14, 2009

creeping forward

Hi
9:45 and this day is finally over. High points were Ken and I walked and lived through it, Loree and I had lunch and it tasted good, Suzie is getting better, first order of the day came in at 6 am from Chevy Chase, a full price fee and in Hayward, nice way to start. Later in the day a second order came in from a new client for Ceres and has a big fee, its a 4 unit report! I was very pleased to see the orders.

This afternoon I stopped by Dr. Jim's office for a Kenalog shot, my spelling is probably wrong but the shot is one that nan and I both used to get at least once a year to quell the effects of allergies. Jim thinks it will help the problems I am having, the heavy duty coughing, head aches, congestion, mild fevers.

On the way home tonight I checked in with Nikki and Steve and she had just prepared some yummy cottage cheese loaf so got to have a plate when I stopped in for a minute. Was that ever nice.

Now I'm heading to bed. Another day without money in the mail and the checking account is dwindling down needing another infusion. Will this cycle ever end?

For now I'll just forget the day and grab some zzzzzs.

love to all

Tim

1 comment:

Deborah W said...

Sending a request to the universe for work and money for my friend, Tim, also good health. My prayers include you.

Deborah