Sunday, May 24, 2009

Life with all its challenges...

Dear Family and Friends,
Wow what will life throw at us next? That is always the question on our minds. Beware of when things are seeming to go well, look out.
Barbie wrote an email this evening and shared that she is facing some health challenges of a serious nature. Please pray for her and Gerry.
I've been very committed to the computer today and have finished two rather challenging reports. Tomorrow I'll got to Sacramento to see a new Loft which is in contract and then Fairfield to see the inside of a house where they had removed the key.
I hope your holiday is going well for you and that you are having fun inspite of having to scale back on travel, food, shopping. Smiles are free, so are pats on the back and walks to the park.
So I'm keeping it short and trying to walk straight to bed now, not pass the TV or the frig, just straight to bed for a change.
Sending my best love to all,

tim

No comments: