Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Good day

Dear Family and Friends,
This has been a pretty normal day with only a few bill collectors on the phone, some orders in and some work out the door, by shutting the doors early this morning the house stayed cool in spite of the heat until about 6 tonight when the big AC came on for a bit. Now the outside air is starting to cool off.
For lunch today I decided on healthy. I took pieces of Romain and tore them up, then cut olives in half, warmed mushrooms in the microwave, cut up a fresh tomato and had some light dressing. It turned out to be very tasty. Felt good to eat something decent.
Late this afternoon Lois treated me to a subway and then I drove to a place south of Tracy to do a construction inspection for the bank. It is coming along nicely and has a great location out in the country. It is so different to see a house like this being built compared to how they build homes in a tract. Here quality is evident throughout, no signs of someone being in a rush, just trying to do it right.
Now I'm home and getting ready to head to bed. How I love to sleep and with a few exceptions over the past few years I've been able to rest pretty well. Sometimes when there are lots of concerns on my mind I will wake up and try to solve them. I often would wake during the night when we were searching for medical answers, then I would come down early and write emails to Boston to the medical team. They always responded with answers which was so nice and helpful.
I do wish I could get the coughing solved. Its been bad this evening and it does concern me when my head spins after a bout of coughing. I'm really reluctant to head back to doctors again since none have found answers so far. They have tried their best but still I cough.
Good night to all,
sending love

tim

No comments: