Friday, September 18, 2009

At last its Friday evening

Dear Family and Friends,
This evening Jason and Jo along with Timothy are settling down in my bed. It took them over 4 hours to make a normally short 2 hour trip from MBA to our house this evening. Traffic was really bad all the way so I'm glad they are here safe and sound. I hope they can find a way to be comfortable as I normally use a little AC in my room but the sound is pretty loud and they didn't think they could sleep but the outside air is very warm still, like about 75 degrees so I hope they can find a way to be comfortable. I'm heading to the motorhome where the AC is on and I know I'll be comfortable.

This has been a very busy day with a lot to do to get ready for guests. There was dusting, scrubbing, mopping and running the old vacuum. But I'm glad for the results, a whole lot of dirt moved outside today and that is good.

Work continues to come in. Right now I'm set to see two on Monday and perhaps at least one on Sunday, then to get them written quickly to deliver to the clients. I had to spend $279 today to purchase an access system to load appraisals to but since two orders have already come in through that system it is paid for. It will give me a web site that is good for business I guess.

I'm glad that the Sabbath has come. Marilyn and I watched a wonderful program this evening about two lodges built in Yosemite and Yellowstone. I've actually been a part of a filming of a Christmas special at the Ahwanee in Yosemite before and that was great. I've always wanted to travel and spend nights in the grand lodges connected to national parks around the country, there are several. Good to dream I guess.

Here's hoping you have a great Sabbath, weekend and keep cool.

Love

tim

No comments: