Saturday, September 5, 2009

Leaving soon to see Suzie

Dear Family and Friends,
I'm writing early due to the schedule I'm about to embark upon. At 6:30 I'm drive the motorhome down the road to the Sacramento Airport where I will pick up Suzie's two sisters. They have both flown out from their homes in the south hopefully to see their mom again. Rather than have Jerry have to drive down to the airport today I've decided to take the motorhome and probably stay until sometime on Monday. I have so much love and respect for everyone there as they do the right thing by Suzie. What a powerful and moving demonstration of what love looks like.
Well just got a call and they are at the airport at 6:30 instead of 8:30 so they will doing some waiting.
I'll be writing tomorrow night I expect. I hope all of you are enjoying the holiday weekend.

Love to all

Keep the faith

Tim

No comments: