Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Keanna comes to visit this afternoon







What a bundle of joy and activity she is when she comes through the gate at school. She has other kids to hug bye and activities to share, ideas brimming over and opinions regarding life. This afternoon Marilyn took great care of her as they played games, one a new one that Marilyn had purchased for her, then watched Clifford the Big Red Dog shows off the DVR, did the homework that was assigned.



Ken and I walked as usual and then I left quickly for Concord. Something told me to raise the issue of payment even though the file / order had been marketed invoice. So I shared that I gave a discount if payment was made early in the process. The daughter of the 88 year old man thought that made great sense so I came home with a nice inspection of a great property and $400 to deposit. That really seemed like an extra blessing considering I did not expect anything today. The mail was devoid of funds but I'm promised that a check for two appraisals was mailed yesterday so I think tomorrow is the magic day!



Marilyn and I are leaving early in the morning for Tahoe where I will see a little cabin. We'll have a nice trip and it should go well.



Friday Keanna is coming to spend the day with me at least I think that is going to happen. Not sure yet whether Steve will want her to spend the day with him or not. I'm the backup.



Well since I still need to write an appraisal yet this evening I think I'll draw this to a close now.



Hold onto what and who you have in your life, treasure people.






love






tim

No comments: