Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The day the music stopped

Dear Ones,
This has been one of those days that would be nice to set aside and forget.
I set to work early this morning with two objectives, write two appraisals that were due today and keep working on finding work from management companies. The two appraisals are written and emailed to their lender but the work on finding work from managment companies is not going so well. I'll just have to keep at it. All day today I've been dealing with a pretty strong headache and nothing seemed to help that.

Midday I checked in with the online banking to discover I was $170 over. After getting nothing in the mail I was forced to use the remaining money from the little life insurance policy for Nan. It was with a very heavy heart that I drove to the bank to make the deposit with the last of the money. It felt like one more connection was being broken and it did not feel good in any way. This storm I live in every day seems to almost never have a port to put in for a break, bad news just keeps coming and coming with nary a break.

I've just spent time in the online banking and I see I'm in more trouble as more automatic payments are coming in. Please keep me in your prayers as I work through this current set of challenges. I am now at a new place, no new orders to clutter up my desk. I never thought I would see the day but it has arrived. I have three to write up tomorrow, Keanna is coming after school and then I take her to her new music class which is located in Brentwood and Nikki will pick her up afterwards. Sylvia is inviting me to join a small group meeting in Tracy for a 1 hour session tomorrow evening and I think I could benefit from some spiritual lifting.

The headaches are a new thing, I've almost never had them before but I've not been free of one for the last week which causes some concern on my part, what is going on? My head feels packed full, the neck refuses to turn, oh well life moves on.

Sorry to be so chipper this evening. Will do better some day.

love

tim

No comments: