Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Keanna brightens up the scene

So
Here is how it is. Finally two orders came today, both from management companies and both are paying pretty decently, but the orders are in Novato and Stockton so I'll be on the road a bit tomorrow, should be fun. Plus I get to help with the girls in the morning. Its been a long time since that happened so I'll have a very full day and I'm just hoping for safety as I drive and wisdom as I work.

Lois, Marilyn and I have just returned from attending the first of 6 sessions in a Rick Warren study group in Tracy. It was led by Sylvia who does a great job with anything she attempts. The group was very nice and the material is super, what feelings it engendered in me as the topic of love was explored in depth. I've forgotten much about love over the past couple years and survival has taken its place, survival is never very satisfying, certainly not a replacement for love in any manner.

17 churches are taking part in this 40 days of love series of home meetings. It is a great way to start thinking and growing love wise again.

This will have to be short tonight since I have to do my research for both properties and then get to bed so I can rise early and be ready for the day.

Keanna came this afternoon, did a great job of her homework under the watchful eye of Marilyn. We got a snack at McDonald's and then at 3:45 I took her to a bagel shop and to its back room where a new program in music for little kids was being taught. I left her there and Nikki picked her up later. I've not heard yet how she liked it. I hope she loved it as the teacher seemed very nice and caring.

Well good night to all,

love

tim

No comments: