Sunday, September 20, 2009

A great work day!

Dear Ones,
This will be quick. I've really cranked out the work today. I've sort of felt like God was kind enough to give me work, I'd better step up and do it on time. So I've turned out about 4 reports today, learned how to use a new connecting link to lenders, inspected a house in Weston Ranch over in Stockton, made Oatmeal pancakes for breakfast and now I'm ready to crash, to sleep that is.

I'm so torn as Ray says he has the spa ready to go, I just need to fill it with water but I didn't dare take the time to go play, had to get these reports done since we'll be on the road tomorrow to Petaluma and Napa with no time to write reports at all.

Poor Marilyn has been pretty much ignored today but was able to go shopping for a bit and purchased batteries for my camera. When we were in Stockton seeing the house the camera quit, it needed batteries, a very timely purchase indeed!

It felt good to have work to do and then do it. In the process of buying this new connecting link to lenders I've ended up with a new web page for my business. I'm not quite through building it yet but when I'm ready I'll share the address so you can check it out. Lets people order appraisals, learn about the company and hopefully will transate into new business. It seems like things really began to turn about the time of the 40 days of love meeting last Wednesday night! Who ever knows things for sure but I do know I've sure thought a lot about what loving really means and realizing how little I know about it. One would think that after what I've been through I might know a bit more about love and in some ways it has taught me important lessons but oh there is so much more to learn and do!

What kind of lover are you? Do you know clearly why you are here on earth at this point? What people need what you have to give and share?

So I'm sending my best attempts at love tonight,

Tim

No comments: