Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm keeping at it.......

Dear Family and Friends,
8:10 and I'm blogging early as I plan to go to bed early and get an early start in the morning. Today has been rather low key with a brisk walk this morning, then move some firewood, eat oatmeal, shower and crank out some appraisal stuff, then research research for several drivebys from Chevy Chase. These are all properties that are about to go into foreclosure, so sad. Two of them are huge, the first one down in the valley is 3800 sf with 10 acres so I guess you know the comps are awful for that one, no sales. Then the one in Stockton is 5,200 sf and is located in the country club area and again very few comps to select from. The Sacramento one is the most normal and there are plenty of comps for that one. It will be an interesting day for sure, long miles.

This is a pleasant time of year with cooling temperatures, chilly evenings, full moons and sunsets to observe. How I wish I could be busy with work and be sharing work with Steve. I could never have imagined my present reality with nearly no phone calls during the day, no faxes coming in, 3 orders for the entire week and they are only partial orders, low fees.

This Sabbath will be special. I get to have both girls for Sabbath School and in fact the day. Marilyn and I will be kept busy keeping up with these two little charmers. We've just come back from observing Keanna at gymnastics and she is getting her cartwheel down pretty well as well as doing stuff on the bars. Nikki came in at quitting time with a smiling Kallie who is now learning to say Pappa in much the same way that Timothy is saying now. Talk about music to the soul and a reminder of ones purpose in life.

So good night my friends and family,

love

tim

No comments: