Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Back on track

Dear Friends and Family
As lame as yesterday was with nearly everything computer wise refusing to work today was the opposite. Today was good. We walked and the walking seems so easy now with sea level altitude, level terrain and a defined distance. Then Jim from I-Net computers had written with the web site for a program especially created to rid computer registries of worms. I ran the program and my computer came to life. It is AMER.net and what difference it can make if you have certain words embedded deep in the computer's programming. I've run it on three of my computers and all three had bad stuff which the program removed. So my computer was back to its old quick self. Then after a discussion with my bank they reversed three $29 charges for overdraft items that were really covered. Then I went to work in earnest to complete the Tahoe appraisal and I finished that just before picking up Keanna at her school at 12:45.

We went to Aladinos for lunch, Marilyn and I had salads and then came home where Marilyn helped her with her homework after which she did some cutting and pasting, played with the copier, had red jellos, watched some episodes of Clifford the Big Red Dog and then we went to the park where she had a great time. What fun it is to push a little tyke in the swing and have them ask to go higher and higher. Finally we tired of the park and walked back home where shortly later her mom arrived with another little fireball, Kallie who charged around the house closing doors, collecting things and having fun. Then like a whirlwind Nikki had them loaded and gone.

This evening we drifted over to the Boardwalk and I had a garden burger and water while Marilyn had her usual and Lois tried a burger. Now we are back and relaxing for the evening. I believe Marilyn is saving the highlights of General Hospital which today had a very exciting story line with mayhem taking place on the set.

I nearly have a second appraisal completed and three orders came in today for which I am eternally grateful. They are in Patterson, Stockton and Sacramento and pay $315 each.

Suzie continues to have better days which is causing some readjusting to the care she is receiving, today she was even able to walk and held long conversations. They all need our prayers as they struggle with this whole process from day to day. I love my family, all of them and feel blessed to have discovered more of them along the way. Speaking of family Dana called today from Houston and is doing well. She was full of life and stories and it was just wonderful to hear her voice again.

So I'm sending love to each and every one of you tonight.

Tim

No comments: