Saturday, September 12, 2009

The girls are great!


Dear Family and Friends,

I'm writing this evening after a day spent with Keanna and Kallie. We picked them up this morning and drove to Sabbath School. Marilyn and I took Kallie and while Kim taught the class Kallie had a blast, she got to high five the teacher, took part in lots of the activities and in general had a smiling good time. Keanna went to her Sabbath School class where Sylvia, Wes, Pat and Rod are the teachers. This was the first time she went by herself and she did a great job of taking part and learning.


After Sabbath School we loaded up and drove to Burger King where the kids played and we all had lunch courtesy of Marilyn. Finally the girls had their fill of play and we drove home. As we turned into Discovery Bay Kallie fell asleep so when we pulled into the driveway I carried her up to her bedroom, Nikki had it cool and the little bed set up. I changed Kallie and put her in cool clothes and she slept for a couple hours. Keanna took in a couple episodes of Clifford the big red Dog and then we ventured out to the park. What fun it was to push Keanna higher and higher until she squealed with delight. Finally she tired of the park and we walked home just before her mom arrived.


This evening Marilyn made a very nice meal with some whole wheat tortillas and we've watched past shows of CSI miami. Now we are winding it down and heading to bed. It has been a very rewarding day. Kallie and Keanna are vibrant little girls with smiles, ideas, strength and spunk. They always amuse and amaze me and having them in my life is a great great blessing.


At 10 tomorrow morning I get to conduct a FHA appraisal for a purchase right here in Discovery Bay. I've already been paid with a credit card and by tomorrow night I'll have the report written and emailed to the lender. I am thankful for the order and its nice to have one here after the day I just went through on Friday driving 270 miles to see three properties.


So I send love to all,


Tim

No comments: