Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Suzie is at rest


Dear Family and Friends,

Suzie fell asleep in Jesus at about 8 am this morning. Hers was a brave battle against huge odds and she fought her fight her own way to the end. Now she rests with all those who have gone before and our memories of her are her legacy. She leaves fine children and grandchildren who will carry on the spunk and fire that was Suzie. Her services will be Thursday evening and Marilyn and I are driving up on Thursday so we can attend. It was a personal pleasure that I got to meet Suzie and share time with her. I only met her a few months ago but it seems she has been a part of my life much longer than that. She and her mother only found each other a few years ago after being parted since she was a baby. Donna and Jerry came down and took her home to be with family as she grew weaker.


This evening I learned from Patty that another person has died. He was a member of special forces during the Vietnam war, had medals, awards and lived a very special life. John will be missed a lot by all of us who knew and admired him.


I've been very busy today working through the process of joining US Bank so I can receive work from them, that took a while this morning, then wading through desk busy work that has to be done once in awhile. Finally I settled down to writing appraisals and just now I've completed the second one. My how good it feels to hit the send button and email them away to the lender who ordered them. Yes I'm busy right now and it feels so comforting. Poor Marilyn has just had to fend for herself today as I was a poor social director but a good worker.


Today is Jason's birthday. My little guy is now 32 and spent the day on the ocean whale watching, of course the fog kept the entire Junior Class from seeing a thing but Jason and Timothy enjoyed their time on the ship.


So I'm turning in now. Sending my love to all and reminding each of you that Irene continues to need our prayers. Her battle is very intense at this time.


love


tim

ps the photo is of the pit bull we met yesterday in Petaluma. Sweetest dog you ever met.

2 comments:

Deborah W said...

Hi Tim,

So sorry to hear the news of the loss another good person. I'll miss hearing about Suzie's progress and great strength and attitude.

I am glad that work is picking up for you (it is for me, also); and hopefully good news will outweigh bad on more days than not for us all!

Deborah

Bob and Carrol. said...

Hi Tim,

We pray for Your Family as they deal with the loss of Susie.

We had a good Day at the Clinic. Carrol's numbers are stable and Her Doctor says no Chemo for 4/6 months,maybe more and to go ahead with having Her Knee repaired if it becomes necessary.

We are so very thankful for that Good News. The Lord is holding Carrol in His Healing Hands for sure. Now We will deal with getting Her Knee fixed ASAP.

Love & Prayers,

Bob & Carrol.

PS;
Finally got a good $$ settelment from Our insurance Co for My Tool Box Loss. The Garage will now be made as Secure as the Newest "Lift Master" Technology can make it. I'm much relived and will be buying New Tools & Box as soon as the Garage Doors are done.Garage Door Man is coming on Oct 1st 8:00am. He is the best and did the install on the House 16 years ago(Aug 26th)1994 when We built it.