Thursday, January 15, 2009

Back to grief group

Dear Ones,
Its late and this will be short tonight.
Walked this morning with Ken, cranked out an appraisal and then headed for Pinole to see a purchase. Then on to Hayward to see yet another purchase. Then home to an excellent meal prepared by Sylvia. She had managed to fit in some time for sorting and organizing this afternoon. She does great work and dinner was a delight. Then it was time to attend the grief group. Due to my illness I've not been able to attend for nearly 7 weeks. It was good to see the group again and share in their experiences.
I wish I could tell you that I was continuing to get well but that is not the case. My cough has worsened again to the point where this evening I'm coughing more often than not. It does not feel very good and I'm tired of it. I've coughed a lot today while I was inspecting and driving as well.
Lois was so kind this morning. She came and gave Lady a much needed bath. Lady loves her new clean state, thanks Lois for your help. We all appreciate it very much.
Tomorrow night I get to care for the girls during the evening. I can't wait, just hope I can do it without the coughing as they don't need to hear or experience that.
Tomorrow I am heading up to Roseville to see a couple properties and then drive back as soon as I can. I'll be glad to welcome in the weekend as this has been a very busy week with lots of production and not a whole lot of time to relax. I am so thankful for the increased work opportunities which allowed me to make a tax deposit today to the good old IRS. That felt good. Now just to find enough funds to cover the deposit! Yikes living this close to the edge is not fun at all.
Our weather this week has been warm and comfortable. I nearly had to turn on the AC in the car today as I traveled but I just could not bring myself to do so in January. Just not right.
So I'm sending you my best thoughts and hopes tonight.

Love

tim

2 comments:

lizzie said...

Hi Tim,
I also have had a cough since Nov. 1 and finally asked if I could do a sputum sample. Well, yes I have pneumonia caused by the bacteria, Marcescens. A few doses of Bactrim and I am feeling better. Maybe you need another round of anti-biotics. Hope you feel better sooooon!! Liz

Deborah W said...

Long time since I was so far behind reading your posts! Over a week. Older son was here visiting; kept me away from the computer more than usual. Tim, did you come to Benicia yesterday? I only read today that you were sched. for Thursday! I missed meeting up with you! I do hope next time it works out!! Deborah