Monday, June 15, 2009

Back to work and then play

Dear Family and Friends,
Its about bed time now. I just finished up a rather challenging appraisal involving a manufactured home to be located in an area where they are as rare as peace and quiet in the inner city. I just hope it works out.
This evening I got to stop work, picked up Keanna who was already dressed in her ballet dance class tights and delivered her to her studio where I sat with about a thousand screaming little girls who ran back and forth. It was great fun to see Keanna go through her paces and she came out once in a while for a drink of water and to just check in to see if I was watching. Then we drove her back home and I went grocery shopping. Tomorrow evening after their day at day care I pick them up and bring them home. Then at 6:30 I take Keanna to dance class once again so she can go over her dance routines for the recital this weekend. As soon as Steve can finish up his work he'll be back to collect the girls and take them home. On Thursday evening I'll take keanna to swim class and then on Friday take her to a mid day rehearsal. Friday afternoon I'll pick up Nikki who is already anxious to come home to her family.
Today she had meetings all day long with big wigs from washington. Her room sounds nice and while we were on the phone her laptop started working with the wireless system at the hotel.
Our weather is remaining cool and very comfortable which is just great. Some checks came in the mail today but I've been too busy to even open them so far. How times change and of course will change again in the future.
Right now I'm heading to bed. For lunch today I made a huge salad with a whole tomato cut up, lots of Romaine lettuce torn up, olives cut in half, mushrooms warmed in the microwave and a new salad dressing that has 0 fat and very few calories. It was a great lunch and I ate in on the back deck. This evening I baked a potato and had it with cottage cheese and butter.
Good night to all,

love

Tim

No comments: