Monday, June 8, 2009

Back to work, boring!

Dear Family and Friends,
This has been a quiet day. I've written an appraisal, worked up another one only to be told when I was done that the value was too low and they could not use it. Ray was starting his new chain saw so I took a break and helped him get it all set up and running, what a sweet machine and cuts wood like butter. I also did a bunch of value checks and then research for the property in Hercules I inspected at 4:45. Then I shot a photo for another report and stopped in at UNO's for salad and a personal pizza. Now I'm home and winding it down for the day. I did loads of laundry today and I'm still like a little kid in awe when the dryer has everything dry in just one cycle. So nice. Nan would have been thrilled right after she stated, I told you so.
I'm running very low on future work, in fact I have one to see tomorrow and then I'm out of orders. I keep hearing some are coming in but I've not seen them yet. Oh well.
In a few minutes I'm going to bed and then getting up as early as I can to get up to see Barbie and sit with Gerry. Tomorrow she has surgery to remove a tumor which is lodged on her spine between her shoulder blades. They are anticipating a 5 hour surgery and I don't want Gerry to sit there a lone, I've done that one in Boston and it was pretty awful. I know Barbara would appreciate prayers in her behalf tonight.
So my life is pretty much on course. I'm thankful for much and fearful at times of the unknown. I am lonely some of the time but so far I've not done anything about it. I am really looking forward to Dana, Ronnie, Jonathan and Anthony visiting soon and then Marilyn too. It will be really nice to have family visit for a bit.
For now I wish you all a good night,

love

tim

1 comment:

Bob and Carrol. said...

Good Morning Tim,

We are on Our way to Tahoe to spend 3 days with the Anderson's, Staying at Harveys.

We will keep Barb in our Prayers as well as Clair and so many others that need the healing power that only God can supply.

Have a good week and I'll write again on Friday when We return.

It was so good to visit with the Pedens last week , hope they are back in NC by now and doing well.

Love You,

Bob & Carrol.