Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sluggish

Dear Family and Friends,
Routine day with walk this morning, nap in the chair mid morning, work for awhile midday and then into the field this afternoon. Saw a place that had been totally redone after purchase a couple months ago. Now it is being resold with 30 offers so far. It is really in good condition with everything new throughout. Then to do a follow up on my five little houses in Brentwood and some additional work that is needed to complete the reports. Tomorrow I'll write them up and get back into the field for more work.
This evening I went to pick up Keanna but discovered that she didn't really need to be taken to the dance studio tonight. I enjoyed watching as Steve expertly handled feeling the two of them. kallie is trying all kinds of things and is working on getting used to cows milk. So far she is not too excited about it but is giving it a try.
For the fun of it I replaced the instant hot water heater under my sink in the kitchen. First I tried plugging the old one in, wow the sparks that blew everywhere so that settled the issue about the old one, I replaced it with the exact same new one and finally reached all the places I needed to reach to get it installed. Now it is working well I think. But there are those sudden bursts of steam which do not seem quite right.
At the present time I am very poorly motivated and eating very poorly. Somehow I need to get ahold of myself and get going again. Depression is a strange beast which can strike out of the blue and sort of grip you until you can break free.
Wishing all of you a pleasant night.

love

tim

No comments: