Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Home at last

Good evening to all,
Got a nice note from our friends the Hoyts, Don is recovering very well from his heart surgery, walking several times a day and making excellent progress. I am very thankful to hear the news.
I'm just back from VBS in Tracy. My little group of 4 boys is very challenging, they are all good kids but each have their challenges and its hard to keep everyone together, happy and learning. I'm finding it very hard at my age to do what came easy at 25 and 30. Kim is a great leader and seems to have enough energy for us all. There were 92 kids attending tonight, that's a huge deal. There are so many helpers, it is nothing short of amazing.
Nikki and Keanna took pity on me this evening and we went to Olive Garden after the meeting for a quick bite. It was great to just relax with my precious family. Kallie really put the sitters through the paces tonight, had a blowout just a few minutes after arriving. It happens and this one they won't soon forget. Go girl!
Today I walked the dogs to the park and we made an extra circle around the park for more exercise. The dogs met a friendly dog who they played with and had so much fun. Then back for a shower, oats, pick the tomatoes, water the plants next door, start to work on details of life. Get a month of Nan's phone bill wiped out, they were supposed to cancel that account a month ago. Talk to data people, they promise to call back, for the third time they don't. Get the new PG&E bill on line. over $700 for the last two months, wow, that's at 80 degrees. Glad it is cool these last few days.
No money in the mail, house payment is $2,700, have $500 toward the bill so far, due today. My conversation with IRS on the 14Th went very well and they are putting all I owe from different years together and on August 18 will work out a payment plan to catch up. They were very helpful.
I wrote two appraisals today, one is emailed out, the other needs final touches in the morning and then it can be emailed out too.
Please pray that God is guide me to work.
So sleepy now, eyes are dry and painful, time to rest. I really think I am now over medicated, feel tired all the time, takes great effort to do anything.

This morning I took the time to review some photos in digital files in my computer. I was able to enjoy cruise photos, birthday photos, hospital photos and family photos. Yes some made me cry but I so enjoyed strolling down memory lane once again, what a lady she was, how blessed we all were!

love

tim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Tim,
No, I haven't forgotten you on the blog. Just been sort'a busy lately with the changing of the guard around here. I think our new lady, Chris, will be a great asset for the business. She loves people and has some great ideas for the cottages. Oh it is sooo good to be dealing with an adult again!!! She can actually think and figure things out on her own.

I see Barb ate with my Dad and Barbara at the retirees convention. What a trip for them! I hope they don't attempt another trip anytime soon. Dad thought he lost his hearing aids and was unable to hear anything all week end. He found them on his dresser when he got home. It's not easy being 93!
My sister said he probably wants to die with his boots on and suitcase in hand. I think she's right.

Hang in there my friend. You're going to make it!

We love you ~ Carol