Sunday, December 28, 2008

Mellow day, still sick

Dear Family and Friends,
I'm still sick, coughed more today than yesterday, slept in to an amazing 9:45 this morning. Latest I've slept in for many many years, don't even ask when I finally went to bed last night, it had been such a good day, was hard to let it slip away.
I saw a very cute little condo at 12:30 today for which I was paid on the spot, then drove back by way of Uno's where I had salad and vegetable soup and water. Picked up some dog food, meds and came home to fall into a deep sleep in my work chair. I finally roused later in the day to get some work done and make out a deposit slip. I saw a movie this evening in Tracy, Seven Pounds. Let me just warn you, this is not like any movie you have ever seen before. It only gradually begins to make sense about half the way through but it is an incredible movie experience. It is very well made and Will Smith is at his best and he is very good. Don't see this movie if you want to just escape and have happy thoughts, no this movie is about life and its challenges, about justice and about courage.
Its cold outside tonight and it happens to be cold inside as well. I've not been at home enough today to build a fire so the dogs have survived by the Miller space heater in the family room which warms amazingly well. I have a pug blanket laid on the floor just in front of the heater so they don't have to lay on the very cold floor.
Tomorrow first thing I call Dr. Makker to seek an appointment. I'm not well and this constant coughing is wearing me out, I'm sore inside, my head aches most of the time and its time to take the next step to get some help.
I send my love to all, keep warm and be real good to the ones God has placed near you.

love

tim

1 comment:

Deborah W said...

Dear Tim, So sorry you are still not well! Something is going on besides the normal winter-blahs-and-cold illness. I hope the dr. can figure out what to do for you. Until then, rest as much as possible. Take good care of yourself. Deborah