Saturday, December 13, 2008

Still sick


Good evening all,

This was a low energy day. I sat with Starr and watch two worship services plus lots of Christmas music on the christian dish and drank hot tea. Of course the moment I came down I made a roaring fire in the stove which brought the house up to 70, that felt great. At around 12:30 I decided to drive the van up to Lammerdings in Sacramento to deliver their present and in exchange they fed me lentil soup. They also blessed me with some Christmas gifts, photos, a huge jar of apple sause and a nice can of chili plus a helpful box of sees candy. As the day began to darken I headed back home. In the van I kept the seat heater turned on and it felt great on my back. I stayed at 65 mph and the van reported mileage of 25, not bad at all.

Dr. Jim called to check up on me and urged that I use the decongestant and use the cough medicine on a regular 4 hour basis. When I got home I started both. The evening has been miserable with intense coughing which then causes severe head ache and ear ache.

I have to be in Oakdale at 10 in the morning so I'm heading to bed early tonight to get some rest. I'm growing very tired of being sick and being in pain caused by the incessent coughing. Something has to give, I'm not better.

I've included a photo of Barb and Gerry and Marilyn Bitzer who is Barbies sister. She lost Cal several year ago to a cancer tumor and we often email knowing how to communicate. She has been a huge supporter to me over the past year.

So I send my love to all, I continue to seek your prayers, I am so tired and worn out and I sure appreciate the kind calls from family and close friends.


love


tim

No comments: