Friday, October 16, 2009

At long last Friday

Dear Family and Friends,
Yes its finally Friday and this has not been one of my most fun weeks. While the number of orders has increased nicely my ability to focus and crank out work has diminished by 50%. Even this evening after a day when I think I am recovering to a degree I've coughed hundreds of times. I'm just keeping a throat drop by Ricola in my mouth back to back.
I slept great last night, codeine sure seems to help at night. I woke early, showered and left for a 9 am appointment in Richmond. I was early and so were the rest of the trades, the whole house inspector was there, so was the termite lady and the buyer and a bunch of other people. But oh what challenge this place turned out to be. Get this, its a duplex modular home without any concrete foundation and the comps are 30K below the purchase price. After I was finished I headed home to write up an appraisal that was due today. But when I was all through the management company had still not supplied the FHA case number so I could not email it in. That was a huge disappointment. I called and left messages, I emailed several times but there was no response.
As the day wore on the coughing intensified to a point that this evening I'm just in constant misery with the coughing.
Right now I'm going to turn in and sleep until I wake naturally in the morning, then try to get a walk in and pretty much take it easy and rest.
I thank God for the abundance of work He has provided and He has given me enough brain power to get several reports out but there are so many left to write, Sunday becomes an important work day.
So I'm sending me love to each of you.

love

tim

No comments: