Saturday, October 10, 2009

SABBATH




How nice that God in his wisdom gave us a day to reflect, to recharge and to rest in His infinite love.


My sabbath began with a wake up at 6:30 and a quick decision to get the exercise back on track. I dressed quickly and did the three miles, yes I coughed and wheezed for most of the walk but I made it. Then I took a way long shower, dressed and had an oatmeal breakfast with cinnamon, soy milk and flax seed, homemade toast and a banana. Then it was a mad rush to pick up Keanna and get to Sabbath School on time. On the way I remembered and relayed to Keanna that her favorite Sylvia was not going to be there, that she was at women's retreat. Keanna missed her but enjoyed Wes, Pat and Rod and the other kidos.


After Sabbath School we stopped by Burger King where she had lunch and played. Then all too soon I returned her to her mother, came home and regrouped and left for MBA and Timothy. Grandma Julie is doing a wonderful job of caring for him and he was happy, healthy and relaxed. We had fun playing and then I headed back home. As I crossed over on Mission from 880 to 680 I noticed that the bug had 582 miles and needed fuel. Not bad for the old girl with her 204,000 miles.


When I pulled in at home I noticed that wandering Marilyn had found her way home and was getting settled after her overnight trip of mercy to friends and family in Sac.


Tomorrow promises to be a huge day with many miles to travel and lots of work to get done.


My health has not been the best today. I've been very congested and have had serious bouts of coughing all day. I'm not well yet.


I've included a couple photos of Timothy I took while I was visiting. It was very special to get to see all three little ones in one day, I love them all.




love




Tim

No comments: