Monday, October 26, 2009

Marilyn wings her way home

Dear Family and Friends,
By now Marilyn should be home, not that she has called today to let me know how she is doing, she could easily be stuck in Vegas tonight since there were only 19 seats out of Vegas to the east coast and 69 seats out of Oakland. I hope she is home secure in her little bed. The dogs are wondering what happened. Again it is too quiet for them.

I've been fighting a tough appraisal tonight and have finally come to the conclusion that the comps just do not support the purchase price. I've got hours into this one. In the morning I'm racing off to Richmond for a rush appraisal, a nice lady Stephanie, called this evening from a management company and had forgotten to order a second appraisal, needs it quickly so I'll try to help out.

Now that the antibiotic is through I think I might be getting sick again. I sure hope not and I'll try to think positive and eat and drink only good things. This evening is pleasant as cool breezes are wafting through my office. This evening I warmed up some long grain rice and then had some of Joyce's amazing soup she provided. This is the second meal I've had from the carton and I think I can get 2 more meals yet. Its so good!

Transitions are interesting to cope with. Now I go from someone here to the quiet of being alone. Its not a negative thing but certainly different. I know Marilyn is where she needs to be to help with James and to keep her young adult kids in line, like that is going to happen ever!
Ray and Lois came over to tell her goodbye this morning and that was very nice of them. We've all had some fun and the California economy has been boosted by Marilyn and her spending habits. She sure gave me a boost at a critical time, groceries, fuel you name it.

Well at this point I'm heading to bed. Love to all of you.

tim
ps I had a bit of fun this evening. I took a file over to Steve and ended up seeing the girls, Keanna was making beautiful somethings on her desk and Kallie was raising cane with her smiles and wildly waving arms and legs. She made it down the stairs by herself and was so proud. I tell you Nikki and Steve have their hands full with these two little ones. They are full of life and energy. Tomorrow morning Steve has the sad task of taking them for some shots, never a fun thing to do.

No comments: