Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The wind did blow.........

Good evening
Just a quick word to say hello. Today has been a blur. Low points were when Lois took a tumble on my slippery tile floor by the front door, I've not heard this evening how she is but it was bad.

I built a fire this morning to keep Marilyn and me warm as we did our thing. My thing was to set up orders and work on a difficult one for Tom. I coughed all day and this evening I'm pretty miserable. I'm debating beginning a second round of antibiotics. I picked them up this evening from Safeway and I think I probably should get them started as I'm not well. The coughing is so intense that I end up sweating from the exertion, not fun at all.

This afternoon an order came in for a favorite client, it was for a purchase in Patterson so in spite of some very nasty weather we headed out. Our area has received a lot of rain today along with intense winds. The fire felt good. We drove to Patterson under a low very dark cloud, so dark that the lights came on automatically in the van. When I arrived I stepped out into some pretty hairy wind and rain. Since the house was empty I was able to do some measuring inside and what I had to do outside. It was a one story and in very good condition. Listed for $127 and is selling for a lot more than that. What a different 6 months makes in the Patterson market. The REOs are almost gone and real buyers are stepping forward to purchase dream homes for less than $200,000. These homes were all over $400,00 at the high point and they are nice.

After we finished shooting the comp photos we hit the local Taco Bell. Its brand new and nice. We snacked on tasty food and then headed home, this time with the wind so our trip back was quiet and nearly rain free. Then a quick stop at Safeway for the meds and an evening of cranking here at home. In fact the order that came in midday is already completed and emailed to the broker. Feels nice and has a good fee too. Yea!

So in the early morning I get to observe as the kidos wake up and get them to school and the sitter. Then I race to Tracy to see Jim since my neck is still really hurting a lot, then back to pickup Keanna at school and later in the afternoon deliver her to her music classes in Brentwood. Marilyn was supposed to go to her friends this afternoon but chickened out not wanting to drive on the Levee roads in the high winds and rain. She has a point. She will go in the morning I guess.

Good night to all, please pray that God will guide my life back into normal, feeling better, have energy to keep up with the work, stuff like that.

love

tim

1 comment:

Bob and Carrol. said...

Hi Tim,

We lost 5 Trees in Our Park Yesterday, That was as bad a Storm as I've ever seen in Lodi.

Today Noon, We go to Elk Grove for Carrol's Bone Dr. appointment. We hope & Pray that He will be able to do something good for Her Knee problem. It is really wearing Her down being so limited in Her Mobility etc.

Have a safe Day,

Love & Prayers for You to get WELL !!

Bob & Carrol.