Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Dr. Jim says.........

Dear Family and Friends,
This morning started with a very long hot shower in which the effects of the current illness tried to melt away.
Dr. Jim was his wonderful self and assured me that it is his opinion that I'm getting better. It was good to see him again. As I drove away I remembered Sylvia's, a great breakfast cafe so as I self tempted myself I turned in, ordered oatmeal and toast and enjoyed a wonderful break.
When breakfast was over I drove to a nearby neighborhood and conducted a full appraisal of a newly purchased and then remodeled home. It is in perfect condition and will sell soon. Then I drove home to begin office work.
Once I arrived home my head was so full of pain and congestion that I resorted to a Tylenol. I hate to take them but I had a full day of work to deal with. Well it has helped some but the stiff neck and congestion plus coughing just keeps on.
This evening we left early and ended up at IHOP for dinner. Lois was kind enough to pick up the tab which ended up being slightly lower due to a special for seniors they run on Wednesday evening. The food was great. Then we drove to our meeting which is under Sylvia's direction. Now we are back home and winding down for the night.
The weather this time of year is wonderful, cool, comfortable, bright, beautiful. In spite of financial challenges, less than ideal health and business challenges life continues to be good.
So this evening I send each of you my love,

tim

No comments: